Hello Everyone, Happy Diwali from Dr. Sharad Kumar & Smile Please Dental Clinic
This is the beginning of the festive season and I thought of sharing a few dental tips so as to ensure you fully enjoy this time of the year without having to worry on your Oral and Dental health and compromise on what you eat and drink during this festive season.
- Sweets and chocolates are an integral part of our celebrations. Enjoy your sweets, but just ensure to brush twice a day, in the morning and at bedtime. Make it a habit to floss as well. In case you have developed spaces in between teeth, do remember, to clean with an interdental brush.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste as they prevent bacteria buildup in your mouth and help prevent cavities.
- During the day, if you cannot brush, have a glass of water after eating sweets. Having a glass of water helps wash away the sticky sweets. Not to forget, drinking water even helps you control weight.
- You may chew upon Sugar free gums after eating sweets as the sugar free gum helps in cleaning the mouth and increase saliva flow. Increased saliva flow increases our ability to fight bacteria and avoid cavities.
- Avoid fizzy carbonated drinks; they are anyways bad for our health.
- Avoid sweets just before bedtime.
- Take special care of your kids as they tend to skip brushing during festivities. Remind them to brush and floss at morning and bedtime. Ask them to rinse after eating sweets. Get them a tooth brush of their favourite character to motivate them to brush.
Toothache is the worst thing to happen during Diwali time and especially when others are feasting on Diwali sweets. So, get a Pre Diwali check up done and as a festive offer, we have great discounts and top ups available for your dental treatments during this season.
Do you know that Diwali vacations are the best time to get Braces treatment started?
Children have their holidays and we have the best discounts available on Invisible braces and Invisalign during Diwali.
So why wait?
Please contact , Smile Please Dental Clinicfor more information about Diwali Offers or to schedule a smile consultation with Dr. Sharad Kumar M.D.S. (ORTHO). Our practice is currently accepting new patients and we welcome the opportunity to care for your smile. For your convenience, we offer morning, evening and even Sunday morning appointments. Our office also accepts UPI payments by Google Pay, all debit cards and credit card payments. We look forward to helping you achieve a beautiful, confident, lasting smile.
To access the best, most comprehensive oral health care, partner with the team at Smile Please Dental Clinic, book an appointment with Dr. Sharad Kumar M.D.S.(ORTHO) . To learn more, call 9821662442 / 9930185453 or VISIT
Have a fun filled, prosperous and safe Diwali!!!!!