Dental Implants in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, India
Dental Implants are surrogate tooth roots. Dental implants provide a tough foundation for permanent or removable prosthesis (replacement teeth) that are created to match your natural teeth. It is manufactured from the biologically neutral pure titanium which is accepted by the human body. These dental implants blend with the jawbone to create a protected foundation for the tooth substitution. ISO 9001:2015 Certified Smile Please Super Speciality Dental Clinic & our Specialist Dr. Sharad Kumar M.D.S.(ORTHO) provides the most modern technology and facilities for replacement of missing teeth with Dental implants in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, India.
What are the types of Dental Implants available?
- Same Day implants (Intermediate Load Dental Implants)
- Mini Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Implant-supported Overdentures
- Hybrid Implant dentures
Also they can be broadly classified into:
1) Conventional Implants
2) Immediate Implants
3) Immediate Loaded Implants.
Conventional implants are applicable to almost anyone who is looking to replace one, multiple, all missing teeth with a permanent restoration solution.
Immediate implants are also known as one day or same day implants. This is the case whereby dental implants can be placed at the same time after teeth are extracted.
Immediate Loaded Implants
Immediate loaded implants are whereby permanent or temporary crowns or bridges are installed on the dental implants after its surgical implantation. Immediate loaded implants may follow after conventional implants or immediate implants
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved self-esteem and increased quality of life
- Reduce size and construct a more natural functional bridge or denture
- No need to trim the adjacent teeth to form the conventional bridge
- The solid anchorage of the dental implant will allow you to increase your chewing pressure, so eat anything you want
- Improves speech as compared to having dentures
- Improved comfort relative to removable dentures
- Prevent further loss of teeth and bone support
- Improved and younger, natural appearance
- Improved oral health
- Durability. Implants are very durable and have expected lifelong replacement for lost tooth
- No slipping, sliding clicking dentures or worrying about your dentures popping out in embarrassing situations
Dental Implant Restoration Types
Multiple Teeth Missing
If more than one tooth is missing in different parts of the mouth, multiple single tooth implant are efficient substitute restorations. If multiple teeth are missing in the same region, multiple missing teeth can be replaced with fewer implants because dental implants are tougher than the natural tooth roots. This solution comprises implants, fixed bridges done
Single Tooth Missing
The single tooth implant restoration include three parts, Implant that restore the tooth root, the abutment that support the crown and the prosthetic crown itself. The crown is may cemented onto abutment or held in place with a screw. With today's development, there are an assortment of implant systems, models and ranges available. Every line is outfitting the individual's requisites of patents. A single tooth implant with crown is one of the best everlasting restorations. This solution looks and functions akin to a natural tooth.
All Teeth Missing
When all teeth are missing or in a condition that all teeth need to be replaced, there are two basically types of full arch implant reconstructions options:
- Fixed Bridges anchored to dental implants.
With today's technologies, it is possible to replace a full jaw with dental implants and a fixed bridge that results in a permanent, stable and high esthetic solution similiar to having a new set of teeth again.
- Implant Supported Dentures: Implants facilitate you to wear full dentures (Overdentures) and partial dentures devoid of worrying that they will slip or fall out. Having implants to support these dentures means that the base of the denture can be made much smaller and comfortable. For overdentures, implants with screws placed on the jaw will work as an attachment for a metal bar that will help support a removable denture.
At ISO 9001:2015 Certified Smile Please Super Speciality Dental Clinic in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, our dental implants provide better longevity and enhanced oral health.
Dental implant treatment does not cost, as high as usual perception among people and the costing depends on the material utilized in the treatment. Personal attention is given to all patients with best economical packages. EMI Options available.Advanced technology with best Sterilisation control (Protection against Covid 19). To know more about the Dental implants cost in India and to get appointment for your treatment of Dental Implants in India, Contact us.