SMILE DESIGNING : WHAT ? WHY ? WHERE?
A smile design is a dental procedure which artistically creates straighter, whiter and beautiful natural looking smiles. It can do wonders to fully restore your dental health and appearance regardless of the original state of your existing teeth. At Smile Please Super Speciality Dental Clinic (ISO 9001:2015 Certified), our in-house super specialist Dr. Sharad Kumar M.D.S.(ORTHO), specialize in the art of Smile Designing, to get you both good looks and health benefits for your teeth and Smile.
BENEFITS OF SMILE DESIGN
Age decreases our smile due to wear, chipping and discoloration due to various habits. This can happen gradually and can be very embarrassing. Smile designing can get you smiling again and revitalize, rejuvenate or enhance your original smile.
THE PROCESS OF SMILE DESIGNING
In the first step a consultation is arranged with our in-house super specialist Dr. Sharad Kumar M.D.S.(ORTHO) to make sure we understand your cosmetic dental goals and develop a treatment plan to resolve your underlying dental problems and the time required to do so.
- Patients are encouraged to bring with them photos of when they were younger or photos of their favourite smile in order to understand their needs and expectations better.
- The treatment is planned so as to minimize the number of appointments and to make sure your smile is completed in time for your special social function or occasion.
- All other dental diseases are treated first including dental hygiene issues.
- No two cases are alike and hence our doctors create a customized smile especially for you.
COMMONLY COMBINED TREATMENTS
- Some teeth may require Orthodontic treatments with Invisible Braces or Invisalign.
- Some smile designs only require Porcelain Veneers while others will require a combination of Veneers and Crowns.
- Sometimes teeth are missing in the smile zone. This is rectified with either a porcelain bridge or an implant with a Porcelain crown.
- Multiple missing anterior teeth may require multiple implants or an implant supported denture to make the completed smile designs.
- If too much gum tissue is showing or the gums are uneven when the individual smiles, then a “gum lift” is done with lasers to reduce the amount of gum showing.
- If only a few teeth are veneered, then the other teeth are whitened before the smile design is completed. This makes sure that the smile is enhanced and brightened.
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR A SMILE DESIGN?
Any individual –
- Wanting to look younger. A smile design can take years off of your appearance.
- Wanting to have a more confident smile.
- That cares how they look and wants to make an investment into their dental health
- That wants to improve their chances for career advancement or success. It is a known fact that 74% of adults feel that an enhanced smile will allow for a more successful career
- That takes care of their teeth with regular dental checkups and good dental hygiene.
So what are you waiting for… Book an appointment with our Super specialist: DR. Sharad Kumar M.D.S. (ORTHO).
Call +91 9821662442 / 9930185453 / 022- 27657810
Visit us at:
Smile Please Super Speciality Dental Clinic
Office no. 203, Nirman Vyapar Kendra, Plot no.10, Sector 17, Vashi. Navi Mumbai. 400703. Above Navratna Restaurant.