If you have crooked teeth and/or a misaligned bite (an underbite or overbite), there are a variety of treatments that can help straighten teeth, including braces and retainers.
At Smile Please Dental Clinic (ISO 9001:2015 Certified), our In-house INDIAL ORTHODONTIC SOCIETY (IOS) ENDORSED-Orthodontist DR. Sharad Kumar M.D.S.(ORTHO) specializes in correcting irregularities of the teeth.
He will ask questions about your health, conduct a clinical exam, take impressions of your teeth, take photos of your face and teeth, and order X-rays of the mouth and head. An appropriate treatment plan is made based on analysis of the gathered information.
In most cases, braces will be needed.
We have all types of Braces available, ranging from the standard Metallic Braces to Ceramic Braces, Lingual Braces, Self-Ligating Braces and Invisible Aligners like – Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign System is a virtually invisible Treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Invisalign works through a series of custom-made removable aligners, that gradually and effectively moves your teeth to the desired position.
Invisalign can be used to treat:
- Irregular Teeth
- Gapped Teeth– This occurs when you have spaces in between your teeth.
- Crossbite– This can occur when the upper and lower jaws and teeth are both misaligned, and can cause wear and tear leading to bone loss.
- Underbite– This occurs when the lower teeth protrudes past the front teeth and can prevent normal function of your front teeth and molars.
- Openbite: This is when your upper and lower teeth are unable to make physical contact when the jaws are closed. This can make chewing and even talking difficult.
Life with Invisalign Treatment:
See what it’s like living with the Invisalign aligners and how it fits into your life.
- With Invisalign treatment, its easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Since Invisalign clear aligners are barely noticeable, you can be yourself and don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- If you Lead an Active lifestyle, Invisalign treatment lets you continue wearing your aligners without worry of braces being visible.
- Oral Hygiene is a lot easier to upkeep because Invisalign clear aligners are removable, letting you brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Craving a Snack? No problem. Since Invisalign clear aligners are removable, you have the freedom to eat, chew and drink whatever you like.
- Invisalign treatment appointments work with your schedule. Even if you are in a different country, it’s a lot easier to mange the treatment with perfect results.
If braces/ Aligners are indeed the solution for you, DR. Sharad Kumar M.D.S.(ORTHO) will prescribe an appliance specific for your needs. No one method works for everyone.
The best treatment is different for each individual and their needs, and can only be determined after careful evaluation and consult.
Fixing the gap in your teeth will not only have aesthetic and health benefits, but also will improve your self confidence. So it’s important that you don’t delay and book your appointment today..
DR. SHARAD KUMAR at SMIILE PLEASE: THE DENTAL CLINIC
OFFICE N0.111, NIRMAN VYAPAR PREMISES, SECTOR 17, VASHI, NAVI MUMBAI. Website: www.smiileplease.com TEL: 9821662442, 9930185453, 02227657810.